Friday, July 15, 2011

Does this sound like OCD?

First of all I am 18. Ok so lately I can not seem to stop my mind from pondering on thoughts. I definitely have anxiety and maybe a minor depression. I have been looking up a alot of mental disorders and I became so worried that I would get schizophrenia, I took a self test exam for it but got a 0 so even though I was positive I didn't have it, I still couldn't stop worrying about it. I was so scared I would start hearing voices and seeing hallucinations and start getting symptoms. But eventually that went away and as it soon as it did I started worrying over other things. Like recently I've been thinking about is it right to eat meat, being that it was an animal? I mean I love steak, I have all my life and never would have questioned myself about that. Now I am so worried that I won't ever be able to eat it again. Even though I keep telling myself that its fine, its part of the food chain all this stuff, I can't seem to get it off my mind. Thoughs like this, where I can convince myself that its all false but then it will come at a different angle and totally seem to be true again. Sound like OCD? What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment