Sunday, July 17, 2011

What products do I need to fix my badly sun damaged hair, and has recently been bleached blonde?

I've recently had my hair done at a salon, I usually get blonde highlights done every 3 months or so. For this summer I wanted to go lighter, a great hue of blonds, honeys, and platinum's were set in place. To go with my new color I wanted something new and fresh, so I had my stylist give me a cute neck length bob, with some textured layering in back. So cute, right! Here comes the bad part...I went to the beach a few days ago and I some how forgot to put leave-in conditioner in my hair, now my hair is a wreck!! It not just looks like a brassy old penny, but it looks and feels like hay! Realizing sections of my hair have never felt dryer I grabbed a piece from the back that felt the nastiest and it looks like I lit a flame to it! I was thinking of dying my hair back to my natural color (dark brown) so the brass and rust colors would be hidden, but blonde looks best on me, making my hair look fuller. By now you can see my dilemma, I can't necessarily cut my hair, it's already short and the back of my head has even shorter layers. Therefore, if I did ponder a "trim" it would probably come out like a pixie or the “Beckman” A-line and I'm not ready for hair that short. Also, I've considered going to my stylist, but I'm a realist and I can't spend any money right now since I just had my hair done. I'm in a bind what do I do? What products (fairly priced) would work best with my situation? Also, are there products that may be invaluable to me in the future at the beach or pool side? Please let me know and thank you for your time and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment