Sunday, July 17, 2011

My friend dumped me and I am upset?

I think she has been observing you and doesn't agree with many or most of your choices. There's nothing you can d about it, this is how she feels about you. Now you know she wasn't a real friend. Some people are strange like that. I had a friend for several years and we were both there for each other then all of a sudden she stopped talking to me completely and I think it's because I stopped giving her info on something she wanted to always know about. It was hard but I realized she was only interested in our friendship for that reason the entire time. You will meet other friends, so don't worry. Forget her, one day she will really need you and then she'll see you really were a good friend. Now that things seem to be going well w her husband she no longer cares for you. So screw her, things won't always remain that way between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment