Monday, July 11, 2011

Do you think it's worth to stay in touch with high school friends?

Actually it is normal, After i graduated i wanted to loose contact from my high school friends and just start fresh, High School was fun for me and I enjoyed my friends and like you i felt like i did not want to loose contact with them, But in reality High School is just a phase, You do crazy stuff, and their is too many distractions and once you get in to college, you just want to be dedicated to your work and get the best out of it. As well as finding new friends that have the same interests as you do (Career wise) It is totally normal, My choice was to delete my facebook and change my number, that way i had no contact with them later on I made another facebook account and that is when you see who is really interested in having you as a friend because they'll be searching you until they find you so don't worry its normal whatever you do just think about your future and what you will benefit from Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment