Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How can I prepare my self to major in English? Also, if I major in English can I become a high school teacher?

I love writing and reading and I think books are my favorite thing in life. I honestly can't think of anything else that makes me happier, however in the last few years...being in high school and surrounding myself around people completely different from me...I quit reading as much I I use to... (atleast a book every single day) But now I'm in community college and have got myself away from those people and I have a completely focused perspective. I'm a good student and I make great grades. I'm currently working on my A.A. so I can transfer to a university and major in English. How can I better prepare myself? What should I be aware of? And what tips can I get? Also...if I get my bachelors in English can I be an English teacher in high school or college? Or would that require majoring in Education?

No comments:

Post a Comment