Friday, July 15, 2011

Is this a good way to prepare for the weekend?

I wake up every Friday morning at 7 am, then I go downstairs and gotta get my bowl, gotta get my cereal. I then walk to the bus stop where I see my friends, spend 45 minutes with "front seat back seat dilemma" and finally decide on the only seat that was available the whole time. While in the car driving to school, me and my friends start casually singing and it suddenly turns into night time where we start partying on top of the car. While doing this, I make sure to tell my so called friends all the days of the week in order like we are a disney chanel cartoon. Then we resume partying, constantly switching lanes on the highway, and drinking. When it gets close to midnight, a random pedophile starts singing about me in his car, and that is how I get pumped for the weekend. I think I am clinically depressed after repeating this routine every Friday, i party all the time when I should be doing homework and my parents don't even care. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment