Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is the wealth public?

One thing that confuses me is the strong protection that conservatives have for the wealthy. To me, it seems ridiculous. I'm an anarcho-syndicalist. I don't see that business leaders "generated" wealth. I see them as having a good, keen mind and whatnot. BUT they initially borrowed money from the Bank- that is, public money. To me, I see them as employees of the United States. I don't see anything wrong with taxing or regulating them. Also, they have Bankruputcy protection- meaning, they're not even really taking a chance. I mean, they borrow money from the public & then if they lose it it's not that big of a deal. I see them as managers rather than owners. They might have a little business sense but that should not give them the right to skim the top 20+% of the money that comes in. I'll give the best answer to the most insightful whether I agree or disagree.. (& shout whatever anonymous abuse you give. i know you're bound too. i can take it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment