Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My sock has a hole in it. What should I do?

At approximately 6:38 last night, I was walking around in my house, pondering the many wonders of the universe whilst stroking my thick, luscious beard. I would generally be wearing shoes whilst doing this, but my shoes were outside, as it is rediculous to wear shoes in the house. After nine solid minutes on light pacing around my kitchen, my toe started to become cold which lead me to wonder the cause. I was horrified- when I looked down only to see this hole, which I estimate to be one inch in diameter, present in my sock. These were my favourite pair of socks, so as any normal person would do, I have came here for help. A few questions arose when I later analysed the situation. Are there any professionals I can consult on this issue? Should I keep the other perfectly fine sock and wear it with a different pair? No. that last one is rediculous, disreguard that. Obviously I can't just wear the sock with a hole in it, so I really see no options here.

No comments:

Post a Comment