Thursday, July 14, 2011

I need to if he is diggin me?

i have been crushing on the columbian guy whos daughter is in my class. we had friendly txetes back and forth nothing to big just harmless flirting. Well i have been thinking about moving out of state and i told him about it and to my surprisethey other day he came in my class and sat in front of me and just started talking and asking question about where i grew up and he told me alot about his self and one thing he told me was that our birthdays are only two days apart, We are both cancers. He also told me about his work and where he is from and alittle about his friends ans just an long very insightful conversation. . the issue is that he has a girlfriend and i have told him that i am in the middle of a divorce, he also knows that i really dont know people here. he is columbian and i am african american. i have let him know i was interested in him and although he has not said anything yea or nah we have been talking more and i can feel him straing and watching me everytime i see him. i even seen him look around for me when i leave his sight, whats the deal with this guy plz help

No comments:

Post a Comment