Friday, July 15, 2011

Looking for interpretation on a dream of tigers?

I woke from a weird dream this morning. I was lying in bed and saw two tigers. One was sauntering about in the distance and the other was coming out of something (can’t remember what – a cage possibly) and immediately started towards me. I had a brief moment of fear that switched to hope as the tiger came closer. Then the tiger jumped up on the bed with me. I think we spoke (can’t remember what was said but any doubt or lingering fear dissolved) before it pulled me in with its paws and licked me as I went back to sleep now feeling comforted. The dream also had an odd eroticism to it. I think I have an idea of the meaning based on various dream interpretation sources but thought I might get some insightful feedback with a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment