Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Should I be with my boyfriend?

I've been with him for over 4 years. I love him. I think i am still in love with him, im not sure though. I feel like he doesnt value me. I feel like, when we first started dating, he chose me on a whim. I dont like feeling like somebody's second choice. I have feelings for another person. Strong. After only a short period of time. I am still young, only 21 years old. I feel like I would like time to decide if I want to be with him or the other guy or neither. However, having tried to broach the subject with my boyfriend before, he breaks down and it breaks my heart. I am almost willing to deal with the "what ifs" just to not hurt him again. However, I am scared I am making the wrong decision. My boyfriend and I have a great friendship on top of our relationship. However, me and this other guy have a lot in common. Similar interests in hockey, healthy eating, exercising, etc. My boyfriend does not share these interests. I dont find myself wanting to be physical with my boyfriend anymore. I am worried this is a tell tale sign that I should leave and at least try something else. I am heart broken and confused. Objective opinions would be greatly appreciated, insightful, and hopefully helpful. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment