Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In your opinion do you think a lawyer is an ideal career for me?

My parents are very strict and I rebel a lot. But i have noticed i may be able to make a good lawyer of something because of all the practice i've had. I am able to catch little glitches of their questioning that most people wouldn't get and then use that against them. And I can think on my feet fairly well but it's not as good as if i was prepared. I am kind of smart i guess (bookwise). I don't get good grades except when this kid condescended me for sleeping and not paying attention and implied i was dumb. so i didn't take any homework home or study except in the 15 min homeroom and got high honor roll (94% gpa) I need to decide a career soon. How much schooling does it require?

No comments:

Post a Comment